Re: Plone setup in svn?

On Sun, 2007-07-08 at 14:22 -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:

> Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Is this now in GNOME's svn? This feels essential.
> Will we try to work out access issues, etc. before moving the main
> development into GNOME SVN?  (e.g. I have access to the current
> repository, but don't have any GNOME accounts).

Yes, please do ask for an account, and keep us informed if you don't get
that fairly quickly, or if there are any other issues:
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

Mention that it's so you can work on the not-yet-created new gnome
website module, and mention that I and Quim would like you to have the
account.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com