Re: What's happening with writing content?

I should be able to work on skinning during the weekend. It's actually being a hard week at work so I doubt I'll be able to do anything until Friday.
Said that, would be cool if we could come up with a list of tasks so we know where we are heading. Actually, I don't know exactly what is the skin status and what should be done (oh btw, would be cool to port the thing to the last DYIPloneStyle. I've used the last beta at work and it rocks :D Congrats again David).

About PloneProducts, it's not a very complex work and I think I can get it done alongside skinning: I'm just a bit slow because of said work problems. Anyway, the skin work shouldn't be too complex, once we know what to do.

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?