Re: Problems with content in plone
- From: William Hamilton <william hamilton gmail com>
- To: Joachim <joachim gnome googlemail com>
- Cc: web list <gnome-web-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Problems with content in plone
- Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:03:23 +1300
> Maybe I'm being a bit thick, but I've logged into our plone test site,
> and there's a few pretty basic things I can't figure out.
I will prefix my comments by saying that I have not seen the system you
are adding contents to and the descriptions relate to the default Plone
layout. I am also assuming you have logged in AND have the correct
rights to create/edit content.
> - I don't see how to start a new page
Near the top right hand side of the content box you will have a dropdown
list saying "add to folder". This list should contain the types which
you are allowed to add in the location.
> - I don't see how to edit an existing page
At the top of the content box you should see a number of tabs... one
should say "edit".
The above tasks _should_ be easy to do. I suspect your UserID does not
have the correct rights.
] [Thread Prev