Problem on gnome.jardigrec.eu

This friday a problem on the 2 HDD at the raid scsi disk on the xen
server where gnome.jardigrec.eu is hosted made that lafarga.cpl.upc.edu
and gnome.jardigrec.eu is stopped. As is holidays in spain maybe is
going to be stopped 1 or 2 days so sorry for all the problems.

This weekend plone 3.0 is relased so I hope that we can make a migration
after that so the deployment information it will be more easy ( I've
made a buildout ( an automatic process to deploy a plone like gnome-web )).

Ramon