Re: Complete Gnome Developer Docs

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 07:48:17PM -0400, Matthew William Cox wrote:
> I was looking around for a way to pull a complete mirror of the gnome
> developer documentation. Have you considered making this availible via
> RSYNC? This way, developers could keep up to date copies of the
> documentation locally, and with minimum strain on your servers.

Best option: install devhelp. Most documentation should already be
available.

A lot is available at:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/
However, most of that documentation is old.

We are working on (e.g. table of contents is currently missing; terrible
layout, etc):
http://library.gnome.org/

--
Regards,