Re: library.gnome.org status
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: shaunm gnome org, gnome-sysadmin gnome org, gnome web <gnome-web-list gnome org>, gnome-infrastructure gnome org
- Subject: Re: library.gnome.org status
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:29:10 +0200
On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 02:48:05PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 02:39:23PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > Nope. Although I did look into the script. Everything is supposed to
> > work with command line arguments, so I was wondering if I just should
> > try to figure out how it works.
> Initial try:
> $ ./libgo -f /ftp -V /usr/local/www/library-web/
> Using output directory /usr/local/www/library-web/
> SVN driver is not yet implemented.
Fortunately it supports a jhbuild checkout directory. The jhbuild
checkout hasn't completed, but started libgo on it (probably will cause
I've enabled directory indexing because I guess it still needs to write
some index.html files everywhere. E.g. if you go to
http://library.gnome.org/ you do not see anything other than an api
This using the command line:
./libgo -f /ftp/pub/GNOME -V -j ~/svn-wd/jhbuild/ /usr/local/www/library-web/
Oh, I've created the site on the window machine (gnomeweb user).
] [Thread Prev