Themeing a Plone Site

Hi Gnome Web List,

I recently read that you are about to adopt Plone for the Gnome Web site.
I believe you made a very good choice, congratulations.
I have some experience in themeing a Plone site: I am the author of
DIYPloneStyle, a product designed for easily generating a Product for
Plone that lets you customize the look and feel of your portal from
the file system (http://plone.org/products/diyplonestyle).
I also wrote the accompanying tutorial about skinning a Plone site
that you can find here:
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/creating-custom-style .
and actively collaborated to the writing of Alexander Limi's tutorial
on Themeing a plone site (real life use case):
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/creating-plone-themes .

If I can be of any help for implementing a web design mock-up as a
clean Product for Plone, please let me know :-)

Best regards,
David Convent