navbar for regional sites

What do you all think about the navbar and the regional sites? I mean
as far as I know the primary navbar is mainly for the (international)
sub projects. I think it would be nice to have some things in common,
but maybe the general nav bar is a bit too much?

I suggest that we come up with one logo for all regional sites that
maybe should always sit on the same place - or maybe it has some
sentence on it like

"official regional site of the GNOME project" or something like that,
so that people now:

1) this is an organisation that is officially affiliated to GNOME foundation
2) if thex click the link they either get to www.gnome.org or to a
special page (in the language of the refering page?)

I have made a new page on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/RegionalSites
I think that it would be good if all regional organisations put their
wishes and thoughts in their, because I think we all have some
thoughts in common.
--
Blog: http://vinci.wordpress.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tpfennig