Sysadmin advice about the wgo CMS

Security and upgrading are key factors in the selection process of the
wgo CMS taking place in the marketing-list -
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-October/msg00078.html

Leaving aside personal preferences, we appreciate any opinion about
security and upgrading of Drupal, eZ, Midgard or Plone.

Complexity of the day to day administration is something to have in mind
as well. I'm not that worried about the installation, setup and initial
customization since the CMS selected will be backed by people knowing
the tool that will work on these tasks.

If the sysadmins here have something to say, you better say it now in
order to prevent future sysadmin trouble.  :)

Thank you.