Re: [wgo] Sitemaps protocol for web indexing
- From: David Convent <davconvent gmail com>
- To: Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>
- Cc: gnome web <gnome-web-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [wgo] Sitemaps protocol for web indexing
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:57:12 +0100
That would be a nice feature indeed, I can add it to the TODO list of
gnometheme (the product) if Quim confirms.
I think Plone should be able to produce a sitemap that fits the
protocol out of the box, I'm quite sure Alex already added it to his
own todo list (for Plone 3.0 ?) ;-)
As I will explain in another mail, I will be close to offline for the
rest of the week starting from tomorrow evening (europe), and will
have less time than usually during the forthcoming weeks, so if
someone volunteers for the task it would be great.
On 20 Nov 2006, at 11:09, Quim Gil wrote:
Google, Yahoo and Microsoft Agree to Standard Sitemaps Protocol
Should we have this for wgo and the rest of subsites created/revamped?
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org
gnome-web-list mailing list
gnome-web-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev