Re: [wgo] Sitemaps protocol for web indexing

That would be a nice feature indeed, I can add it to the TODO list of gnometheme (the product) if Quim confirms. I think Plone should be able to produce a sitemap that fits the protocol out of the box, I'm quite sure Alex already added it to his own todo list (for Plone 3.0 ?) ;-)

As I will explain in another mail, I will be close to offline for the rest of the week starting from tomorrow evening (europe), and will have less time than usually during the forthcoming weeks, so if someone volunteers for the task it would be great.