Re: [wgo] various

PloneSoftwareCenter ( should work quite well, since it powers

For the store, there is PloneMall (, but I've never tried using it.

On 11/16/06, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:
A couple of things about modules:

- Simon Rozet seems to think that can be build using that
Plone module for software projects (URL?). I'm trying to make him
discuss all this stuff in this list.

- Is it there a catalog/ecommerce module suitable to our tiny ?

Quim Gil ///

gnome-web-list mailing list
gnome-web-list gnome org

<Ivyshaur> No, we've been informed that listening to Rammstein is the best way to learn German.
<mrPants> You learn it very quick
<mrPants> The problem is that you only know how to talk about sodomy, canibalism, incest, and death
<granola> there are other things to talk about?
<mrPants> Not in germany