Re: Hello and introduction

Thank you Alexander and the rest of Plone developers following and
taking part in the www.gnome.org revamp.

Probably the main concern about going for Plone was (and I believe still
is) the complexity of the tool combined with our lack of Plone
expertise. In fact the situation wasn't that black/white since Plone was
suggested by GNOME hackers and has its core supporters here, but it's
true that without an experienced developer like Ramon (long term GNOME
user willing to make his first contribution) and his gateway to the core
Plone developers the story would be different.

Thank you for your help. I hope it brings more Plone users + GNOME
lovers to our somewhat weak web team. Hopefully wgo will be useful to
improve Plone's tools as well. We are looking forard specially towards
the magical i18n solution that will allow us to have a website
translated into dozens of languages.