Re: Cron <gnomeweb@window> $HOME/bin/logify cvs-update-www.gnome.org

On 3/15/06, Ross Golder <ross golder org> wrote:
> On พ., 2006-03-15 at 15:29 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
> > On 3/15/06, Cron Daemon <root gnome org> wrote:
> > > Failure running:
> > >
> > > cvs-update-www.gnome.org
> > >
> > > Output can be seen at http://www.gnome.org/updatelogs/cvs-update-www.gnome.org.log
> >
> > I fixed this now, with help from Claus.  :)
>
> What part did you fix?
>
> Looks to me like it's still failing in several different places at the
> moment.

I had been trying to get the start/2.14 page up as well as the press
release up underneath there.  I hit various problems, the last one of
which was lack of target 'all' for make (due to not listing the new
directory in configure.in).  So, I did cause a number of these.  I
have no idea why more have been coming; it doesn't appear to be
related to what I did earlier as that seems to have built fine, though
everytime I go to check these logs a new build has since started and
the error no longer appears to be in the log.