Re: List of GNOME applications

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:13:34 -0500
Luke Stroven <gnome ms3 riverview net> wrote:

> Currently phpBB is just too weak when it comes to controlling spam. I am
> constantly fighting with spammers on gnomesupport.org. And alot of
> people like the nested comment views that drupal provides on
> gnomedesktop.org. It is a possibly though if things improve.

Yeah, I noticed the spam -- or at least lots of funny looking
characters.

Usually I have the impression that the nested comment view makes
discussion longer and more heated. Well...

> Done, I've created the forum. Although with the current volume of GNOME
> Journal, is a script to syndicate necessary? It could just be done
> cut-n-paste manual for now.
>
> Also I have added you to the Moderator group. If you need anyone else
> with Mod rights, let me know.

Cool! I can edit everybody's posts now. :-D

Oh, sorry. Seriously, thanks a lot! The manual solution is perfect for
the moment. I'll add the links on GJ before the next edition on April,
the 15th.

Cheers,
Claus