Re: GNOME Developer Docs

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 22:45 +0100, Andrew Jeffries wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Can you give me the email address of someone responsible for the GNOME
> Developer Docs?
>
> I have a suggestion but would like to know the correct person before
> sending it to someone and get a simple reply "You need to speak to
> johnny suchandsuch com".

Hi :o)

Sure, just send your comments to the Gnome Documentation Project mailing
list : gnome-doc-list gnome org .

Please note that a few developer docs are somewhat out of date, we are
going to start collaborating on an update via the wiki [1] very shortly.
Any comments would still be much appreciated however, and
additions/corrections are also fabulous :o)

Love, Karderio

[1] live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject