Re: GNOME Developer Docs

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 22:45 +0100, Andrew Jeffries wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Can you give me the email address of someone responsible for the GNOME
> Developer Docs?
>
> I have a suggestion but would like to know the correct person before
> sending it to someone and get a simple reply "You need to speak to
> johnny suchandsuch com".

Do you mean the developer website, or the developer API docs. I can
speak to some degree for the former. The general idea is to dismantle
the site into a wiki-like, team-based site, and move the permanent docs
to a library site.
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb

I'm not sure anyone is minding the API. The API docs are generated
automatically by gtk-doc, and that is the domain of the gnome
documentation team.
http://developer.gnome.org/arch/doc/api-help.html

sinzui is verizon net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.