Hello Justinas,

First of all, thank you for contacting us and good luck with

You are invited to join gnome-web-list - - in order to
coordinate better with and other regional official or
unofficial GNOME websites.

You can also join the discussion about this coordination between
regional/locale GNOME website and . See for instance
and followups.

Good luck with your new project and best wishes to the Lithuanian GNOME

En/na justafa gnome lt ha escrit: