Gnome.lt

Dear Webmaster,

I am a spokesman of newly created Gnome.lt and I am concerned about usage of
Gnome.org website template.

Gnome.LT is currently maintained by three sworn Lithuanian Gnome users. Our main
goal is to represent The Gnome Project and supply latest news or articles to our
region people.

For now, Gnome.lt is based on our own made website which functions are very
limited. After a couple reviews of different Gnome project websites we saw one
or more common things related to Gnome desktop environment. As follows from
this, the main similarity is template used on the sites. It is no doubt every
website somehow related to Gnome should look this way.

If you are interested in supporting us with your template - contact me for
further details. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Justinas Vebra