Back

Sorry I spended some days at bed with a nordic virus ..... too many cold
for a spanish guy... I read all the mails so ...

About XHTML , I really suggest that we must mantain Plone usage :
sending text/html with a xhtml namespace inside. I know that is not the
best optimal result but is the same aproach from midgard, drupal and for
example www.gnu.org. It would be really difficult to design templates
using html.

I've just updated the gnome.jardigrec.eu from svn. Nice work.

About creating pages, we just need to create a en folder on root with
engligh and then create as much folders/documents as you need.  I'll
create this basic stuff this night. Who is going to edit this pages ??

Ramon