Re: Hello there, is it possible to make a new web-site at Gnome.org, i mean Nameonwebsite.gnome.org

A developer library is being developed by Goran Rakic:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library He is apparently quite dedicated
to it, since this is Google's Summer of Code project.

He si working alone on this as far as I know. Contact him if you want to
help.

El dt 01 de 08 del 2006 a les 22:12 +0100, en/na "Rúni H. Hansen" va
escriure: