Fwd: Permission to commit to gnomeweb-wml/docbook_html_style

[and now the list too]
On 4/15/06, Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net> wrote:
> I'm trying to get the updated 2.14 documentation online, and I would
> like to make commits to gnomeweb-wml/docbook_html_style to cleanup
> some issues that I am seeing with the stylesheets.  Is this the right
> place to ask for permission?

As far as I know you are active in documentation, so just do it. If
you do things incorrectly I'm sure someone will hit you over the head.
If I still remember at GUADEC I'll hit you over the head anyway just
in case I missed a complaint. ;-)

(after really reading the message)... ehr.. you are putting 2.14 docs
online and this is the holdup?!? just make the changes!

Regards,
Olav