Web page status

I am thinking about this year's SoC, so I wanted to see how easy (or
how hard) it is to participate... I picked one very simple task from
GnomeWeb ToDo list and here is what I have got few hours latter...

Basicly, I've extended evilsedhack script to check if <meta
name="status"> tag exists in *.wml file and if it's content is one of
draft, obsolete or deprecated add notice below first level heading. It
will also include as_style.css stylesheet so we can render it nice.

It is well degradable, as it is using <h4> tag for, a notice and can
support additional status tags quite easy.

As Claus Schwarm noted already on IRC, we need to check if there is
some better position to put a label. Anyway, it's position can be
changed quickly either by updating sed script or adding some fancy
position related css.

Screenshoots:
http://goran.fimaks.net/moin.cgi/GnomeWebPageStatus?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=draft.png
http://goran.fimaks.net/moin.cgi/GnomeWebPageStatus?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=obsolete.png
http://goran.fimaks.net/moin.cgi/GnomeWebPageStatus?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=deprecated.png

Patch for evilsedhack:
http://goran.fimaks.net/moin.cgi/GnomeWebPageStatus?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=evilsedhack.patch

CSS and image files can be obtained from
http://goran.fimaks.net/moin.cgi/GnomeWebPageStatus

--
Goran Rakic
member of Serbian Gnome Translation Project,