Re: *.gnome.org common header - content and form

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 20:28 +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

> > we should try to get real stuff done. IMHO, of
> > course. ;-)
>
> True, we have MUCH bigger problems to deal with.

The GNOME project has lots of ToDo tasks and challenges, and everybody
tries to help where he/she feels more useful. The fact of I working on A
shouldn't stop you from you doing B. library.gnome.org is important for
you, and I agree. The consistency across GNOME sites are important to
me... But hey, I won't insist.  :)

This issue will come over again at some point, and the current
discussion has been worth.