Re: why me....?

On อ., 2005-09-06 at 09:11 -0400, Bill G wrote:
> I've tried to get off this mailing list a few times but it keeps
> asking me for my p/w to unsubscribe....I get 5-15 e-mails from you
> people every day....could you all please rectify this as I'm getting
> tired of seeing gnome mail in my e-mail...thanx.

The 'billgla tampabay rr com' e-mail address is not subscribed to *any*
of the GNOME lists (not even gnome-web-list), according to our list
software. Please forward a copy of one of the mails you are receiving to
'mailman gnome org', and we will examine the headers, work out which
e-mail address you are subscribed as. It is not the one you are sending
from, so you are probably subscribed under some other alias. We can't
unsubscribe you unless we know which address to unsubscribe :)

I note you are using Outlook Express. Please be sure to forward the
e-mail in such a way as to preserve *all* the mail headers for
inspection. I know Outlook Express has a habit of chopping out all the
useful headers from e-mails it passes on.

Regards,

--
Ross