Re: GNOME Jouranl ad is stale

Stephen Tomlinson wrote:

Hi,

The front page of gnome.org sports a reminder that the "new issue of
GNOME Journal is out", but clicking it reveals a set of articles written
in July. Ironically the first of these is about marketing GNOME. Perhaps
the stale ad should be removed, at least until there is a new edition of
GNOME Journal.

Stephen
Hi Stephen!
GNOME 2.12 will be out tomorrow and we will have a new splash in place by then.
You are right about the fact that we need to update the splashes more often.
We'll do our best to be more up to date in the future.
- Andreas