localization of GNOME.org (and some other side notes)

For all of those looking at creating localization of Gnome.org I have found a few resources that would probably interest you. This covers auto localization with XML and XUL.
Have a look at http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XUL_Tutorial:Localization or have a look at the source of Mozilla.org which auto detects your langauge and OS which is pretty neat, it might do more I just had a quick flick through it.
Having read this I am redesigning some of the things so that it will have the ability to add localization with ease.

btw. I am building a new sort of feel for the mockup on geocities.com/bzctt (don't have a look it's not actually up yet). Oh, I am still pushing for the mockup to be moved to some sort of public domain where everyone can edit it. See some of the previous emails for info about some of my ideas (a wiki).

Thanks,
Hugh Buzacott