Revamped GNOME.org (on GNOME.org)

I was wondering if we could move the mock-up that is located at geocities.com/bzctt/ to somewhere on GNOME.org (this would make the website the more formally the future of GNOME.org).

I think we should do this in a wiki, a wiki where the whole page is configurable online so that it makes it easy for translation/changes/corrections to be done quickly.

This may take some coding but when it is done it would make the whole process of creating a new website easier.

btw. I am working on this sort of thing but it is taking a while.

Please email me any suggestions/corrections/telling me my ideas don’t work/etc.

Thanks,

Hugh Buzacott