Re: something to consider when doing the next web revamping

Hi,

Luis Villa a écrit :
[Talks about news sites, but probably relevant to us too- we should
analyze the logs :)

While we're talking, it would be nice to remodel the front page of gnome.org to be less wordy, and have the links to content organised. There are lots of links on the front page, but when I go there, I'm typically looking for something else - "Download", "Foundation", "Donate", "press" (why is there no link with "press" on the front page?).

I hope I'll have some time during GUADEC or shortly afterwards to mock up a front page that presents the important information in a way that's easily browsable - unless someone here beats me to it (hint, hint).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary