Re: [Fwd: PATCH: produce xhtml output and get rid of evilsedhack]

Jeff Waugh wrote:

>Yeah, that's a great idea. Perhaps try foundation-web first? If we can keep
>the common bits in a common module, that would be handy too (but may just be
>a source of confusion - your call). We can tweak it out as we go.

Okay,  I've updated foundation-web to use an XSLT script rather than
evilsedhack.  It looks like everything worked okay after the checkin.

If no one reports any problems with the site, I suppose we can look at
converting the main site.

James.