Re: [Fwd: PATCH: produce xhtml output and get rid of evilsedhack]

<quote who="James Henstridge">

> I sent this a few months ago, and didn't get any response.

Hey, sorry - I'm sure I replied about that, but I can't see it in the
archive. Maybe I sent it just to you, but I can't think why.

> Is there any interest in this?  It seems to work fairly reliably in local
> tests, and did help pick up a few markup errors.  It should also make it
> possible to do more advanced transformations of the content in the future
> than evilsedhack allows.
>
> One other option would be to roll out the change on another smaller gnome
> site using evilsedhack first, to make sure it all works.

Yeah, that's a great idea. Perhaps try foundation-web first? If we can keep
the common bits in a common module, that would be handy too (but may just be
a source of confusion - your call). We can tweak it out as we go.

Thanks,

GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

   "I think hot Chinese girls who kick ass are the wave of the future, as
                      far as films go." - Cody Russell