RE: Website update?

> Personally, I'd like to see someone pull a gnomefiles.org for this
> situation... put together a gold mine for gnome developers
> that combined
> API, docs, typcial wiki junk, and maybe forums together in a secure,
> stable environment. I don't think it'll happen by someone installing
> Postnuke, Plone, or PooodleSkirtWikiOfTheMoment and then immediately
> asking for a blessing. Rather, it'll need sweat, love, and a bit of
> guerrilla marketing. Once it works (independent of gnome.org
> itself) and
> people love it, then lobby to make it official in some manner.

My thoughts exactly, there is nothing stopping somebody from opening a new
site. If it does the job better than developer.gnome.org, then that section
of the site can just be taken down or pointed to gnome-developer.org or
whatever it is that is set up.

If you have time Tom, go for it, you just need to fish for hosting (the
fedora faq host helped me out before, maybe ask them) and other web/plone
developers to help out.

Cheers,

Gaz