Re: FAQ for GNOME mailman homepage

<quote who="Ross Golder">

> > Would it be a good idea to send the "mailing lists" link in the
> > gnome.org front page (under "What is GNOME?") there rather than the
> > listinfo page?
>
> I don't know. But I bet someone on gnome-web-list (Cced) does :)

There's "email discussion" in the "What is GNOME?" box, but it links to the
listinfo page. Using anything other than the listinfo page would be annoying
duplication of effort, so let's not do that. :-) [Though making the mailman
pages look like the rest of the site would be nice, but I know how hackishly
it would have to be done with current mailman. ]

gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th            http://live.gnome.org/Canberra2005

          "One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion
             "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler