Subject: GNOME 2.10 Accessibility Guide
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:50:09 +0000
From: Irene Ryan <irene ryan sun com>
To: chovey cox net

Hi Curtis,

I submitted an updated Accessibility Guide for GNOME 2.10 to CVS last
week. I'm attaching the PDF version of the guide to this message. Would
you be able this up on the website for me again like you did for 2.8?

Also, the HTML versions of the guide haven't shown up on
www.gnome.org/learn yet. I thought this happened automatically or do you
know does someone need to trigger the HTML generation of the docs?

Regards,
-Irene