Re: FAQ for GNOME mailman homepage

Ross Golder wrote:

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 22:11 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
Hi,

Having just seen a post on another list that linked to an FAQ for the
GTK+ lists, I thought - we could do with some FAQs like that on the
homepage of mail.gnome.org.

So I slapped a copy of it onto the mail.gnome.org homepage, massaged it
a bit and came up with the following:

http://www.gnome.org/~rossg/mail.gnome.org-index.html

Any comments before I press the big red commit button?

I've incorporated the comments so far, and updated it:

http://mail.gnome.org/

I chose a few random links for the links at the top. Perhaps someone can
suggest some better links.

If anyone has any more changes to make, the CVS module should be
available to anyone in the gnomeweb group, using
CVSROOT=:ext:yourlogin cvs gnome org:/cvs/websites, in the
'mail.gnome.org' module.

--
Ross
I'm seeing a text "HOME" link superimposed over the top of the GNOME icon/logo in the top left. Mozilla Firefox 1.0.1. Other than that, it looks nice!

--
Ryan Pavlik