Re: GNOME 2.10 Accessibility Guide for www.gnome.org/learn

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 16:20 +0000, Irene Ryan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Would somebody be able to post the attached Accessibility Guide on the
> www.gnome.org/learn website for me? Curtis Hovey did this for me for
> GNOME 2.8 but his email address doesn't seem to working any more. See
> attached message that I sent to Curtis.

I'll install it.  I'm going to generate the accessibility documentation
this weekend.

The gnome doc team is understaffed, and much of the documentation is not
current with the G10 (and G8 as well).  I'll make an effort to update
all the documentation.

sinzui is verizon net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.