Re: start/2.10 and locale codes

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> On start/2.10, the locale codes used to identify the translations are
> horribly obscure. If there's no objection, I'll change them to the
> language names instead.

Go for it - perhaps a <li> of names under the first Release Notes link? I
put those links in quickly with a for loop - any improvement is appreciated!
:-)

linux.conf.au 2005: April 18th-23rd                    http://linux.conf.au/

   "The two [separate] UIs are both incredibly simple and don't even look
   like computer programs; they barely need menus. [When combined, they]
   suddenly look like software." - Havoc Pennington on 'software' design