Re: gFooBar website

Hi all,

I'm new to the list, so a URL to your work would be nice :-)

The closest equivalent to PHP includes in HTML is Apache Server Side
Includes(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/ssi.html), so you could
have something like:

<!--#include virtual="common/sidebar.html" -->

Where the tag would be replaced at runtime with the requested file.
Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Rob.