- From: Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se>
- To: marketing-list gnome org, gnome-web-list gnome org
- Subject: gFooBar website
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:06:16 +0200
As some of you know, I've been working on a new Nautilus website the
last couple of days, heavily based on the gedit site. After a request by
Luis I have now made a base for other websites on w.g.o/projecs to use
if they feel they need a fresh looking website, but lacks a nice looking
I've made it very friendly towards potential developers, because many
times you want to help out with a app, but don't know how to start.
Some minor issues that still bugs me:
* The sidebar stuff needs to be updated for every page in the site when
a new version arrives. It would be nice to have something like <?php
include="sidebar" ?>, but is that possible in html?
* It would be nice to put some of the stuff in images in like
w.g.o/project/images to make it easy to update if, say someone comes up
with a better bug icon.
* Maybe the front-screenshot class of gfoobar.css should be in
] [Thread Prev