Re: Does the site layout/design changes upon a major GNOME release?
- From: James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>
- To: Rowan Lewis <rowanjl gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-web-list gnome org, Francesco Levorato <lists flevour net>
- Subject: Re: Does the site layout/design changes upon a major GNOME release?
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:04:55 +0800
Rowan Lewis wrote:
It looks like that design still suffers from some of the problems
brought up last time it was proposed, including:
I still wish you guys would consider this sometime:
Its a lot nicer that the current design, for me anyhow.
* overriding the user's default fonts
* overriding the user's default text size
* Displaying the body text in low contrast (grey on white).
Also, it looks like that design would effectively bury some of the
information on the front page (eg. people with small screens would need
to scroll down to see the news items).
This isn't to say that the design doesn't have its good points though --
just to say that it still suffers from problems that were brought up
] [Thread Prev