live.gnome.org wiki skin

Recently on d-d-l, there were a few comments on features missing from the wiki software we use on live.gnome.org. It seems that pretty much all the features people thought were missing existed but were non-obvious with the default theme.

So I did a few quick and dirty modifications to the "gnomey" skin to get rid of the icon bar and make things a bit more explicit, moving most of the actions to a sidebar in the style of the main Gnome website.

The result looks something like this:
   http://www.gnome.org/~jamesh/moin/gnomey.png

A copy of the skin files, for use with Moin 1.3.x, can be found here:
   http://www.gnome.org/~jamesh/moin/gnomey-moin-1.3.tar.gz

(it will need a copy of the img/ subdir from the current "gnomey" moin skin).

Does this look like a worthwhile direction to go?

James.