Software Map link

On, the "Software Map" link currently redirects to For instance, the link at the right of

Because Eugenia, the owner of, refuses to clearly
identify what's FOSS and what's not, the GNOME Foundation Board (and
RMS, though he'd like other things too), would like us to clearly
identify it as an external site that is not devoted to free software.

May I fix this? I'd add a page for the software map, with a link from
there to, and any other useful software maps that
turn up, with an explanation. I guess a sysadmin would have to
deactivate the existing redirect somehow.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com