Translation for Gimp

Hi !

My name is Matthew and I'm from Poland.

I just wanted to express my admiration of your project.

GIMP is really great.

I always hold freeware and/or open-source projects in big respect.

I'm not a professional programmer. I'm a physician and this is what I do for a living.

But I love Pascal (once TP, now Delphi) and every day I spend some time on programming. This is one of my hobbies.

All my little and larger applications are free and open-source.

And I know that for such people like we THANKS are more valuable than any money.

Anyway I wanted to say thx and wish you everything best.

So it also would be a pleasure for me to update a Polish translation. I have been working with dxgettext for a quite long time, so it will not be a problem for me. Unfortunately I am not able to find any working template. I downloaded all sources and found some po files but seems they are also not

compatible with this version of Gimp. So please provide me with the newest templates so that I will be able to merge them with existing translation and translate using my PoEdit.

Fairest Greetings,

Matthew

--

Attachments: <none>

The message was written on: Friday, December 2, 2005 at 20:12:42

Generated by: The Bat! v3.62.14

Outgoing mail scanned by: avast! v4.6 antivirus