Re: main page

On 1 Dec 2005, at 5:51 pm, Claudio Saavedra wrote:

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 00:44 -0500, Michael Steinfeld wrote:
Why is there a logo on w.g.o main page for a conference dated November?
Today is Dec 1. Not to mention, w.g.o is in english linking to a site
in spanish.

In the meanwhile, I reverted it back to the previous link, i.e.,
art.gnome.org.

Claudio

PD: I hope that nobody minds that I didn't ask for permission.
Otherwise, please tell me.

Thanks for doing this. I had noticed it a few days ago too, but have had problems with my internet connection so it was difficult for me to do anything about it. Andreas and I have been thinking about making a set of stock splashes which we can rotate on a fortnightly basis or something.

Here's an idea though.. Would anyone object to a "Seasons Greetings" splash?

-Thomas