Re: someday my prince will come

James Henstridge wrote:

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="James Henstridge">

I could do a test conversion to moin 1.3 if I had access to the existing
data files.  The conversion process isn't hard -- it just needs to be
done.
I've done it, it works. If you can point me to your template files, I'll use
those for the time being. I don't tend to think the minor problems with 1.2
necessitate an immediate upgrade, but I'm happy to do it if it'll reduce the
opportunity for whining. :-)

The theme I did is available here:

   http://www.gnome.org/~jamesh/moin/

We'd probably want to make some changes to it later on if we decide to
implement the "developer tabs" idea to tie the various developer
websites together.
Great work man!
It's better to worry about the tabs later.
I think you need to use the plainer foot logo btw.
- Andreas