Re: someday my prince will come

<quote who="James Henstridge">

> I could do a test conversion to moin 1.3 if I had access to the existing
> data files.  The conversion process isn't hard -- it just needs to be
> done.

I've done it, it works. If you can point me to your template files, I'll use
those for the time being. I don't tend to think the minor problems with 1.2
necessitate an immediate upgrade, but I'm happy to do it if it'll reduce the
opportunity for whining. :-)

EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/

                        Great minds think different?