Re: Getting a page up [wiki wiki moin moin]

<quote who="Curtis Hovey">

> I setup a wiki over the weekend to get a feel for it.  I think we can have
> a working gnomesummit wiki my Next Monday, October 24.  Is that ok with
> every one.

I'll have a wiki for the summit up today. It, like the GUADEC one, will be
temporary, because we can't set up a centralised one until d.g.o is ready
for it. It'll be available though.

GNOME Boston Summit                                       October 9-11, 2004

   "I still fervently believe that the only way to make software secure,
      reliable, and fast is to make it small. Fight Features." - Andy
                                 Tanenbaum