Re: Getting a page up [wiki wiki moin moin]

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 13:49 -0400, Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 19:50 -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
>
> > Do we have a page or a Wiki for the Summit yet?  It would be good to get
> > something up, and get something to appear on the main GNOME page.
>
> There's been discussion on gnome-web list about putting WiKi
> infrastructure on gnome.org
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2004-
> September/msg00030.html
>
> Last year's Wiki lives on a Ximian server:
> http://wiki.ximian.com/index.php?pagename=BrooklynSummit
>
> Does someone have time to set-up a Summit 3 Wiki?

I setup a wiki over the weekend to get a feel for it.  I think we can
have a working gnomesummit wiki my Next Monday, October 24.  Is that ok
with every one.

There have been API breakages between MoinMoin versions and I think it
would be easier for all of to agree on one version to use on all the
gnome domains.  I'm using the latest MoinMoin which has some i18n and
HTML cleanups that I would like to use in preference to the old wiki
installation used by live.guadec.org.  I'm keen on reusing the gnomey
enhancements that are in guadec.  I'm really excited about using wiki
for a lot of purposes on the gnome site, so I'd like to get one set of
code we can keep synced with enhancements and share.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.