Re: Membership php application is disabled

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 12:57 -0400, Curtis Hovey wrote:
> Vincent sent out the membership email directing us to visit
> http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php
> The link is dead.
>
> PHP looks active for http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/ in the
> f.g.o conf, but we are not seeing the form.

/var/log/httpd/foundation.gnome.org/error shows:

PHP Parse error:  parse error in /usr/local/www/foundation-
web/foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php on line 1

Fixed (short_open_tag turned off in /etc/php.ini).

> Also the redirect from /membership-form.php is getting the access denied
> (no doubt from the deny all directive in the http.conf).

I can't see a redirect. Removed already?

> Does someone need to restart the server?, Is there an error I'm not
> seeing in the conf files?

See the subdirs of /var/log/httpd for logs. I've just restarted it to
effect the php.ini change.

--
Ross