Re: Broken links

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:51:51 -0400, Vincent Noel <vincent noel gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just wanted to point out that a few links are out of date or broken
> on developer.gnome.org, on the tutorials page
> (http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/)
>
> - the tutorial for scrollkeeper (bug 154077)
> - the tutorial for gnome icons (bug 153579)
>
> Moreover, the tutorial for gnome applets is very out of date (it's
> still against Gnome 1.x, bug 152973).
> A link to this tutorial for gnome 2 applets could be added :
> http://www.gnome.org/projects/ORBit2/appletstutorial.html
>
> I'd be willing to make the modifications myself if someone can point
> me in the right direction.

For developer.gnome.org stuff, check out the web-devel-2 module from
CVS (the tutorials can be found under the content/doc/tutorials
directory of that module).

In general, see
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/README?rev=1.10&view=markup
to figure out the relationship between website and cvs module name.

Cheers,
Elijah