Re: GNOME Platform Bindings visibility

(Curtis: Sorry about the duplicate, I screwed up)

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 00:39, Curtis Hovey wrote:
> I'm not sure this is right.  The link to UNSTABLE bindings is of no use
> to developers now.  That page is directed to developer building the next
> platform, and the core team already know about it.

Hence my mention of someone with more web-fu. I just wanted to lay this
on the table because I think it's important.

> Now a passage of text and a link to stable bindings may be appropriate
> for user arriving at d.g.o and want to know their language options.
> These options are described briefly in
> http://developer.gnome.org/arch/lang/.

See my point about visibility, I didn't even know this page existed. ;)
Don't ask me how I came to know about the unstable page, I guess it was
by mails from Murray to gnome-announce-list or something.

Martin
--
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~mejde

"As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error."
        -- Weisert